1. Municipal Engineering and Planning in numerous councils 19 years),
2. Managing Director of his own major civil and structural contracting business 5 years)
3. Managing Director of a Engineering Consulting business 23 years)
Geoff has been involved in the entire spectrum of Engineering; feasibility, planning, design, construction and facility management in the fields of roads, bridges, solid and liquid waste, water supply, buildings, quarrying operations and environment and social assessments.
Geoff is also has the following recommendations:
- Member of the Institute of Engineers No. 28367
- Local Government Engineer Certificate No. 1556
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Town and Country Planning
- Member Australian Standards Association
- Road, Bridge, Water Supply and Sanitation design and construction
- Structural Engineering design of residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- Public and Private Swimming Pool and Hydrotherapy Pool Design and Construction
- Contract Administration and supervision.
- Bridge design.
Design and Construction
As a result of Geoff’s broad experience, he has an almost unique ability to design and construct:
- Cost effective solutions.
- Problem solving and finding technically suitable solutions.
- Designing structures and civil infrastructure that can be readily understood by contractors and easily built.
Geoff understands contractors and their requirements. As such , he is able to:
- Manage small, medium and large projects
- Mediate disputes and establish amicable decisions
- Maintain works schedules and budgets to final completion.
Subdivisions and Integrated Developments
Geoff has a keen interest in challenging integrated projects, such subdivisions, including:
- Concept design and planning
- Detailed design, including supervision of team of designers.
- Development Approval and Construction Certificate documents preparation on behalf of the Client
- Review of Environmental factors, Archaeological and Environmental impact statements.